Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hola !

It was pretty fun today. Really happy to meet up with everyone and catch up on things. The ghost story part was pretty scary though.
Alright, I will upload the photos of us soon.
I kept more than 100s of them, so please be patient a bit.
Dun protest k coz some of us look ridiculous inside. But it is a part of growing up :P
Like Tze Hui said, lets meet up more often. I realise I haven met most of you people for more than 3 years already, and I seriously dun wan the next gathering to be 3 years later again, although I won't be back in Singapore till June 2009 after I leave end of this month.
Let this blog be a place for us to keep in touch with each other, and keep us updated of your lives, whether you are in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Switzerland, Germany, Japan, Mexico, America, Australia or even the moon. I will upload some pictures when I have the chance and show you guys whats going on in my life in Japan. Don't hesitate to show us yours too !!! But of coz be moderate lah jus a couple will do. We don't need THAT MUCH details :P
Spread this blog around k, but of course only to peeps from 6F98.
And check it when you are free :)

Love,
Kah Zin

No comments: