Hey everyone!
It was really nice seeing pics of you :) Brought back a lot of memories of those good old days. Can't believe we're all turning 22 now!
My attempt to answer KJ's questions:
How many of us were there in 6F some ten years ago? About 40?
Who was our form teacher? It was Mrs Tan I think!
Who was our Science and Maths teacher? Can't remember. A few random names (Mrs Harris, Mr Ahmad) popping up but I'm not quite sure who.
Who was our PE teacher? erm...Mr Ahmad?
Who can come out with the full class list? Maybe if I saw the class photo I can come up with a few names...
How many boys and how many boys were in the class? Can't remember (I'm obviously getting nowhere with this!)
How many of the classmates are Malaysian and how many are Singaporean? About half-half?
How many times have we met up since? I met up with you guys for that beach (can't even remember what the beach is called now) chalet thing. And that's it. I've been in Melb's since!
Who's always absent for gathering? Erm...me?!
Who likes who in the class? Was it Shing Fuh & Wan Lin? (okay, I'm going to hide if I got this wrong!)
Who's the noisiest? CKZ!
Who's prettiest? I think we've all transformed from ugly ducklings into swans now. C'mon, that was a decade ago! :)
Who's 'dirtiest'? All the boys after PE class :)
Caryn xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha its "l-y-n." .. gotta start looking for a hiding hole!! :P
OMG babe, I'm soo sorry *hides in embarrassment*
Post a Comment