Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello peeps !
Sorry for spamming. I am just bored right now. Waiting for work to start in an hour time.
I've been working everyday since I came back home to Tokyo. It sucks, but when you live in a city as expensive as Tokyo and you aint getting no allowance from home, u aint left with not much choice eh. It has been barely a month since I touch down again, and already I miss home and everyone of you, in SG, KL or Australia. God I can't wait to go home again.. Next year in June. It will be the first year in my life I aint back for chinese new year in 2009. No dai dee and mahjong with friends. No in between as well.. (staring at shing fuh and debbie). But alas, I went to the US embassy this morning to apply for a tourist visa (one of the disadvantages from holding a malaysian passport) and hopefully it will come these couple of days. I start my new term from 9th april so i was hoping to visit my friend in Hawaii before I start school. Need a break after so much work. I had to take a picture for my visa application,
so out of amusement, i uploaded the picture here, so u guys can have a good laugh at me. this picture is 2 days old as of today, 27th of march. as u can see, i am still fat and ugly. Thank you very much.
So how is everyone doing ? I managed to talk to wen yen a couple of days ago. it was good catching up again.
anyway, i think i type enough, so i gonna sign off here. do let me know wad u guys are up to !

lotsa love,
CKZ

1 comment:

indei86 said...

Eugene, take good care of yourself.

We will wait for your retun.

See you next year in SEA again.